Watkin Jones & Son Limited Terms and Conditions
- The content of this Web Site is the copyright of Watkin Jones & Son Limited (“Watkin Jones”). Watkin Jones & Son Ltd copyright must remain on all reproductions of the material (“the Material”) obtained from this Web Site.
- Copyright in the content of the site, and any Watkin Jones marked logo brands contained in this site belongs to Watkin Jones
- You may download, store and use the Material for your own personal use, research or that of your firm and Company. You may not publish, retransmit, redistribute or make the same available on any Web Site, On-Line service or Bulletin Board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without Watkin Jones’ express prior written consent.
- Nothing on this Web Site constitutes advice nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or the material create any contractual relationship.
- This Web Site may contain links to external sites outside the control of Watkin Jones, and Watkin Jones accepts no liability or responsibility for the contents of those external sites and you enter them at your own risk.
- Watkin Jones accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any use of the information contained on this web site or any other web site referred to or linked through the web site. By your use of this web site you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
- The designs and layouts of properties contained in this website are the property of Watkin Jones. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of Watkin Jones. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this website are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and Watkin Jones intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of product, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by Watkin Jones. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Watkin Jones.
- All data collected from this website is intended for internal marketing purposes only by Watkin Jones. Information on what data is held can be obtained by contacting Watkin Jones.
- Watkin Jones shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software or other property as a result of your access to, use of, browsing of this website or your downloading of any data, text or images.
- It is not permitted to create a link to this website without Watkin Jones consent.
- Illustrations and floor layouts shown in this website are intended for general guidance only. Properties may be built using different materials and finishings. All room dimensions stated are approximate. In accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991, the information is given as general guidance only.
- These terms shall be governed by the Laws of England and Wales
Terms and Conditions of Incentives
*Panel Financial Advisor must be used and the client must send all documents within 72 hours of reservation
*Panel Solicitor must be used and the client care document must be signed and returned along with payment of the searches within 48 hours. Failure to do this will result in the £500 incentive being removed from the sale.
Contract must exchange within 28 days of reservation for the incentive to be withheld. Failure to exchange will result in incentive being removed and lender being informed.
Stamp duty – Exchange of contract must happen in 28 days or incentive will be removed. If stamp duty has been given as an incentive this is only at the agreed – Only owning your Watkin Jones home as an only property. Multiple home owner stamp duty is not applicable (including property aboard).
Flooring – If flooring has been given as an incentive, you must exchange contract within 28 days. Only then will flooring be ordered. If you do not exchange in 28 days, the incentive will be removed.
All incentives must be reported to your chosen lender via CML form to the valuer and solicitor. If exchange of contracts is not achieved, the solicitor will report to the lender that deadline incentive will be removed.